Thursday, April 12, 2012

Picture post

Soon to be followed by word post...
He's so happy!  Look at those squinty Gibson eyes! ;)
Sam is a good sport.
I'm a laugher and a squealer!
Henry loves to climb.
Look at those muscles!  Or are they fat rolls?
So sweet - I had to instagram this one bc the lighting in the original was awful.
Matt and I got some adult time at Hopdoddy.  I definitely recommend it!
I will soon post a video and a little background story about this pic.
He loves the exersaucer.  Bc he is shorter than Henry was, he's been able to do it a lot sooner - I know that we got it for H when he was 4 months old and he was definitely NOT ready for it yet.
My three favorite men - notice Matt is being my meteorologist.

3 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Cutest boys ever! Seriously adorable! I also love that you and Matt got a couples picture taken. Ours are so few and far between.

Marie said...

Awesome pics! How does your chest look so...'not full of milk' in that pic? Jealous.

Honey said...

Oh, LOVE the pix of mt sweet Gibbies!!