Tuesday, April 17, 2012

seriously - drafts galore

BOTH KIDS ARE SLEEPING.  BOTH KIDS ARE SLEEPING!  But seriously, when nap time goes smoothly like this, things have a way of going downhill fast at night... like both kids start wailing at the same time... till then, however, BOTH KIDS ARE SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I tell you about???

I seriously LOVE Sammy right now.  He is so fun, and has started to really laugh.  You know, not just giggle, but laugh laugh.

Of course, I also LOVE Henry right now.  He cracks me up all the time.

I also love that they are both asleep.

I also love cheese.  Seriously... whose idea was it to take cheese and cut it up into little bite sized cubes so I could just devour it while I sip on my diet coke?  Great idea!

I also love Easter candy.  I justify the amount I eat by telling myself that "at least I'm not giving it to Henry."  Real logical.

Those beets that I made the other night - I shoved them into one of my healthy smoothies, and couldn't even taste them.  Gosh, I'm getting healthier by the day.  (Minus the cheese.)  And for crying out loud, I made a "lentil and chard" soup last night.  I didn't even know what chard was until about two days ago when I received a box of locally grown, organic veggies (courtesy of Groupon).  (That's also why I had beets, people.)

Oh, and I didn't actually make the soup last night, but yesterday while Henry was sleeping.  I learned my lesson - no more dinner cooking between the hours of 3 PM and 6 PM... things tend to go downhill fast during those hours.

Let's see.  What else?  Did I tell you guys about the minivan I was driving behind the other day?  Since Texas now has PERSONALIZED LICENSE PLATES (seriously!?)... this mom in her minivan thought it would be good to have one that read, "ILUVP90X."  Really?  You love P90X SO much that you are going to make it your license plate?  We can't be friends.

Okay, that's enough for now!  I finished a post!!!!!!  In the future, I will work on having a point.

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Whatever, I think the Easter candy argument is totally logical ;)

Honey said...

SERIOUSLY????