I don't really know how we got on the topic, but last night Matt and I were talking about who we sat at lunch with in High School... Matt, in Matt form, said, "I really don't remember much from lunch in High School." Note: He doesn't remember a lot of stuff. So I had to tell him who sat at his table... We weren't at the same table. Anyway, I reminded him that our Junior year, most of his lunch hour was spent copying my English homework. If you need the refresher, we weren't dating at this point, we were just buddies who happened to be in the same English class.
I think I've shared it on the blog before, but yes, Matt did COPY my homework... at least in English and Statistics, but probably in more classes than that.
So basically, I got Matt through high school, and he's gonna take care of me for the rest of our lives. Fair trade, don't you think?
In other news...
Henry is so, SO verbal - he always has been, but now he actually makes sense. Lately, if I am cleaning up the house, Henry says, "NO MOM! DON'T ORGANIZE!!"
His other new thing is reenacting videos and movies that he watches. Example, he will watch videos I have taken of him on my phone, and then when he is in the same "scene" in our house, he will start to act them out again. Or he repeats lines from movies we watch. It's pretty awesome.
It's Thursday. One more day till Friday. Hang in there!
1 comment:
I have to ask: did you have a crush on Matt when you let him copy your homework, or were you just a really nice friend???
Post a Comment