Tuesday, August 14, 2012

people are funny

I could write a post about how Sam and I got locked outside my car tonight while Henry, my phone and my purse were INSIDE...

OR, I could show you some funny stuff I found on Pinterest.

Second option is easier plus I'm posting from my phone, so Pinterest humor it is.

Seal
Especially after children...
That Jesus... always turning water to wine.
Hilarious
This has always been my problem... I'm really good at making plans - terrible at executing them.
Note to husband...
If I had a gun, I would totally do this... I hate bugs.
Just so you know.
there's a little truth to this, not gonna lie...
Matt likes this one.

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Ha, I feel like the "awesomeness" one is something I would totally say in real life. Probably because I actually did get diagnosed with awesomeness...

Courtney Squillante said...

These are amazing!!!

rebecca said...

I REALLY want to here about Henry in the car. Am I the only one? Loved the physicist cat. :)

rebecca said...

Oh my I mean CHEMIST cat of course. I must be tired :)