Friday, August 31, 2012

my not so weekly confessions

I want to be good about this and start doing it weekly like my friend Courtney, but until I get my act together it will just have to be random.

I haven't gone running (or done any exercise) for almost two weeks.  I'm training for a half marathon, but I went on a little vacation, and haven't gone running since... Ugh.  Not looking forward to that first time back.

When I eat pancakes I bet I use twice as much syrup as the average person, if not three times as much.  It's kind of like, "Would you like some pancakes with your syrup, ma'am?"

On that note, I put about an inch of cream in my coffee if not more.  Would you like some coffee with your cream, Leah?

My car is certifiably disgusting right now.  And so is my house.  I'm talking like crumbs everywhere, dirty dishes strung about, dirty clothes on the floor, toys and puzzle pieces everywhere.  I'm blaming it on the fact that my kids have literally been napping at exact opposite times... and now that they are asleep at the same time (praise the Lord - I mean it), I am taking the opportunity to blog.  So maybe I'm just over the whole cleaning thing... time to have my mother in law come over - that will motivate me.

On that note, yesterday I noticed Sam had something funny in his mouth... scooped it out with my index finger... he was trying to chew on (BRACE YOURSELF)... A FINGERNAIL!!!  EWWWWWW.  See, I wasn't kidding about my house.

We're moving in a couple of weeks, but I haven't started packing.

That's all for today folks.  Till next time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got you beat on the cream in your coffee! Mine is more than an inch deep and because the circumference of my mug is almost as big as a soup bowel, I am sure the total volume is that much more significant. And my car (I mean min-van) is pretty putrid, too. A milk shake smoothie spilled awhile back and I kinda left the remains to soak deep into the carpet. It smells sour each time we go somewhere. Gross!