Only pregnant people are allowed to take pictures of themselves in the mirror and post them online.
In other news, the ultrasound tech told me at the last appointment that I have a "retro-verted" uterus, which may possibly explain why it takes me 20 weeks to really start showing. (Although I hope you will agree that that's a significant bump.)
I tried commenting this afternoon but the captcha isn't showing up on my lap top! Anyway, Davis was looking on as I read your post and when I told him you had a baby in your tummy, he said, "Like my mommy!" Guess he doesn't fully realize Avery isn't in there anymore ;)
5 comments:
I tried commenting this afternoon but the captcha isn't showing up on my lap top! Anyway, Davis was looking on as I read your post and when I told him you had a baby in your tummy, he said, "Like my mommy!" Guess he doesn't fully realize Avery isn't in there anymore ;)
Congrats!! So exciting!!!
You look so great, Leah! I kind of hate you for that... My bump is huge already. Ugh.
congratulations!!!
AHHH CONGRATS LEAH!!!!!
Post a Comment