Sunday, June 1, 2014

Photo Dump and a little update

Let's see- I should let you know that my "non-negotiables" at week 2 are officially "what I'm shooting for" at week 5. Aka if you live in my city and I see you at target with no makeup and a ponytail then don't judge.

Jack had his 1 month checkup and he is a big kid.  So far he's at 90% for height and weight at 22.5 inches and 11lbs, 3oz.  He is mostly really content minus one 24 hour period (yesterday) where we were truly baffled by his constant fussiness... And man talk about a nightmare.  If I ever had/have a kid with true colic, I may need to hit up the psych ward.  But since about 10 AM today he's been his happy normal self, so whatever.

I will say being sleep deprived for a whole month has started to take its toll. Summer is officially underway... I think my mom motto will be "one day at a time." And that motto will be accompanied by a lot of scripture I will have to speak to myself.

Matt has been a huge help taking the boys at night and on the weekends to do fun things- but he did that when I was pregnant too, so nothing new there.

I feel like I had more to update but I needed to be asleep 30 minutes ago so I am done.  Laters.











No comments: