Wednesday, August 27, 2008

blows my mind

It's easy to believe in a God that forgives you when you make mistakes for the first time or in difficult situations. But it's mind-boggling to believe that he loves and forgives even when we should have known better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's easier to believe and understand that love once you become a parent. It all hit me once I have Ashley. I may be disappointed in her actions at times but there is no way I could ever stop loving her. I know that is the way God feels about me!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with this post, Leah. He always blows my mind with this truth. He especially reminds me of this truth when I've been hurt by someone I love. He reminds me of how He forgives and loves me even when I totally don't deserve it. What an amazing Father He is, isn't He?