Poor Matt has gotten the brunt of my humor the last few posts. So I thought I'd take an opportunity to make a little fun of myself, and tell you 3 things that happened this weekend.
1. The mean duck. We went to the Arboretum with my nephew on Saturday to see the ducks. We were walking around the pond, and I was just walking innocently when all of the sudden... a terribly ugly duck started chasing me! And he was freaking scary! All I could think was, "Holy crud, this duck is about to start pecking at me." So, I did what any 24 year old would do... I started screaming and crying! Haha. Of course, Matt was laughing.
2. The glass window. Today, Matt and I were leaving the gym, and the whole front entrance is covered in glass. I was inside, looking up at the sky (because of course we were talking about the weather), and before I knew it I had face planted into the glass window. Just straight up walked right into it. I guarantee I had NO idea it was there. Matt's response was, "Really? You didn't see that?" Nope, sure didn't.
3. Spelling test. Matt works for a property management company, and because I am a good wife, I volunteered to take minutes for him at a home owner's association meeting last week. Today he was helping me condense/edit the minutes, and he found a couple of misspelled words. They were: "gesture" (spelled "jester"), and "cul-de-sac" (spelled "coldosac"). I've never claimed to be a good speller.
Moving on. The next few days should be sunny with a high in the mid to upper 90s. Also, you and Matt can all celebrate because the hottest part of the year is behind us.
2 comments:
Laughing. You are so funny! Loving your blog.
BTW...I told Dale I needed to put a disclaimer on my blog for my dad's blog. Gave me a chuckle to see you did it for your dad. At least the Boss doesn't have half naked women posted like his brother does.
is it sad that i laugh hysterically at your duck terror?
Post a Comment