I want to take this opportunity to tell you something about Matt that I have recently discovered but find very odd. When it comes to food, Matt can be very hard to please. The reason is that (this is my recent discovery) he won't eat the same thing twice in one day. So, he was still hungry the other night after dinner, and I pointed out that he could have a waffle and eggs, and he declined because he had that for breakfast. We had the same incident yesterday afternoon. He wouldn't eat a granola bar because he had already had a granola bar in the morning. I don't get it because, you see, this is the guy who has been eating the exact same lunch every day for the last 6 years. So what's the big deal about repeating a food on the same day? I am really not sure.
I have a lot more Matt stories to come. He is very different than you might expect.
P.S. Some of you may have already seen the "good-morning" picture of Matt that I posted. After thinking about it, I decided that I probably wouldn't want him to put really terrible pictures of me on our blog, so I took it off. Sorry, you who were not on top of things... you missed out on some great entertainment.
1 comment:
Matt, If you need to get out of the house, feel free to stop by anytime.....we have extra bedrooms available!
Post a Comment