Thursday, September 11, 2008

consumer reports

1. A "Frosty Shake" from Wendy's. Tonight I ordered a chocolate frosty shake for the first time. Can I just say, "UGHHHHHH that's NAAAAASTYYYY." I think they thought I said a copper frosty shake, because that's what it tasted like. Blend some pennies and milk together and put a cherry on top, and that's what a Frosty Shake from Wendy's tastes like. I kid you not. $2.59 down the drain.

2. A latte with protein from Starbucks. I must admit that I haven't actually consumed this product. The reason is that just thinking about it gives me a stomach ache. Two words came to my mind the first time I saw this product on the menu: farty and bloated, just like Mugatu. I didn't even try the free sample.

3. The ipod shuffle. I like it! It falls short in only one way: it hasn't motivated me to go to the gym yet.

5 comments:

Honey said...

Alright Son in Law....the only problem is that I didn't get to see Matt the dancer/singer in action!

Unknown said...

1. the frosty. you have grossly misrepresented it, as it is super delicious but does not come with a cherry on top.

2. i have the ipod shuffle too and like it b/c you don't need a stupid arm band.

3. i like your blog slim, it's funny.

Leah said...

i am not talking about the frosty, but the frosty shake... it's new.

Tracy's Porch said...

Thanks for the report. I'll keep it in mind next time I drive through Wendy's or go to Starbucks :-)

I don't like the shuffle as much (Dale has one) because you can't see the playlist but I can see how it is easier for the gym. Dale uses it while he mows. I may not like it also because he has a terrible playlist - bunch of old twangy tunes.

Kelsi said...

frosty shake sounds gross... thank you for the zoolander reference