I forgot when I chose this car that Matt wasn't actually going to have to be seen in it. I am actually very embarrassed about it. I have found myself looking around to make sure that no one I know is near when I get out of the car.
I was at the church office today, and someone that "sort of" knows me saw me getting out of the PT. "Great," I thought, "She's gonna think this is my car." Later I saw her, and I quickly informed her that it was a rental. She laughed and said that I "didn't seem like the kind of person who would drive a PT cruiser." I don't know what that type of person is, but I'm taking her comment as a compliment.
3 comments:
Haha! Leah, you crack me up! :)
dude... that is one of the funniest things I have ever heard..
Once again...giggles!
Post a Comment