One thing you wouldn't expect about Matt is that he can truly shake it. For two nights in a row now, I have been trying very hard to get Matt dancing on camera. He hates it. He says that I am treating him like a zoo animal. (You decide.)
So one way I tried to get him to dance was by playing the Michael Jackson song, "Rock With You." This was actually a very good decision on my part because not only was it next to impossible for Matt to resist dancing, but he also had to resist singing. He took the easy way out and crawled into the bed, where I know that he was secretly tapping his foot to the beat.
Not sure if you know this, but Matt sings like a Backstreet Boy. Truthfully, I don't have words to describe what it sounds like when Matt sings, but rest assured, I am working AROUND the clock to get it recorded for you.
The first time that I demanded that Matt dance on camera his response was, "My dancing is not for the world to see." I must respectfully disagree.
I had big plans to show you a couple of my attempts so far because they are hilarious. Unfortunately, my computer is not cooperating, and I am tired.
News on other fronts? Hurricane Ike is headed for Central Texas. Not sure if Matt is excited or concerned, but one thing is for sure... he's LOVING the weather drama.
3 comments:
Can't wait to see him dancing. Did he dance at your wedding? I don't remember. That was early in my preggers days with Ashley and I remember being really tired and a party pooper at your wedding.
You crack me up though, that is for sure.
Hahahahaha...you crack me up.
oh my gosh. This really needs to happen. I sort of feel like Matt is like my bro-in-law, and he has the same attitude about being videotaped for the world to see. I really don't have a problem with it. c'mon Matt! Leah...really...this needs to happen!
Post a Comment