To be perfectly honest, nothing Gibbizarresque has so much taken place. I've been doing our taxes and perfecting the previous "budget" which was unrealistic and also ignored.
But here's an update. I PICKED UNC TO WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE. (Me, along with millions of other Americans, including the president.) Nevertheless, I will toot my horn for everyone to hear. Toot.
That also made me first place in the "pick 'em" group that Matt invited me to take part in. Toot. Okay, there were only 4 people in our group.
On another front, we have finally gotten around to setting up the weather center that my dad got Matt for Christmas. (To my knowledge, we never told you about this because we were waiting till was set up to blog about it.) All we have left to do is install it outside, and that will be the beginning of Matt's weather forecasting career.
No but seriously, couldn't we all picture Matt chasing tornadoes? You might not be able to, but I can. (Remember people, he is a drama king.)
Sometime last year, there were a series of tornadoes spotted within miles of our house, and Matt refused to come inside and take refuge in the bathroom with me. He wanted to go OUTSIDE to see the tornadoes instead. I think I had to pretend to cry in order to get him to cooperate. (Oops, is that manipulation?)
And you all thought he was perfectly reasonable all the time, didn't you?
Okay enough, Leah! I don't even know what I am writing about anymore! I just wanted to say hi! Have a terrific Tuesday! :)
5 comments:
I have been to the Arboretum Starbucks at least 3 times in the last 7 days - where have you been?!
p.s. Allison, we should hang out/go to lunch while you are looking for jobs!
Excellent idea! This week is sort of busy but maybe we can meet up at Starbs some time next week??
shouldn't be a problem. :) after sunday, you can fb message me!
Glad to know that the Gibby's are back in full bloom!
Post a Comment