I don't know who's crazier in this whole saga. Is it the mom? The judge? or The doctor? Or is it the yet-to-be-determined surrogate mother? (Cause we all know some weirdo who needs cash and attention will step up to the plate to carry the baby.)
I'm thinking that the judge wins the crazy award. The doctor and the surrogate mother and the mom all get something (besides just attention) out of it, regardless of the fact that we now all think they are deranged.
If you can't tell, I am legitimately disturbed. But I will try very hard to make this my last post about psycho-mom. Your thoughts and alternative opinions are welcome.
3 comments:
i think it's kind of weird too. i mean, who will get the baby? the mom or the surrogate? hmm.
Yup - little strange. Although not as shocking to me because I watch Ugly Betty and they did a sperm havesting from a man that passed away on that show so I got my shock/disbelief out then :-)
I completely agree. And I feel like my opinion on the topic would sound too callous to share with the internet, so I'm going to refrain from expanding on my thoughts :)
Post a Comment