Tuesday, February 23, 2010

awesome convo. there's an app for that.

I was going to try not to make any "public" appearances (on the web) till something notable happens, but who am I kidding?

Matt and I had this awesome conversation this morning.

Leah: I need to start wearing my watch in case I have contractions that I need to time.
Matt: Good idea.
Leah: Actually, Rachael was telling me about this awesome iphone app that's really good for timing contractions.
Matt (Sarcastic Tone): You mean it has a stopwatch?
Leah: Haha. No, it's easier than that.
Matt (Sarcastic Tone): Easier than pressing start and stop?

Good point.

I love my husband!

Dropping barometric pressure... not doing anything for me!

3 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Y'all are so great! Can't wait to start reading your parenting convos.

the blogivers said...

Ugh, I was kind of bummed for you when I saw that you had posted this morning and it wasn't about being in labor!

The Joiners said...

I sense it. Today is going to be Henry's big day. Just wait!

And if I'm wrong, don't hate me :)