Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cankles - Proof

My doctor has put a hex on me or something.

At my 34 week appointment he told me that my stomach looked good and that it was nice that I didn't have any stretch marks. A week later, the stretch marks appeared.

At my 36 week appointment he was commenting on how awesome it was that I wasn't swelling at all. Next day I wake up looking like the Pillsbury dough boy - cankles and all.

Anyway, my sister didn't believe me when I told her that I have cankles. So here's some proof.


If you don't think those look like cankles then you should compare them to a random picture I took of my feet last year. (Read: I may not have a life.)


Okay so you can't see my ankles here, but at least you can see the bones in my feet. Unlike my new and special dough boy feet.

You are so very welcome.

2 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Girl, your cankles look good compared to what mine looked like. I started getting mine at like week 20 so by the end they were comical.

Btw...love the shoes.

Leah said...

Thanks! I love those shoes too. My favorite pair!