Friday, September 3, 2010

Pictures on Day 4 (Third Day After Surgery)

Right eye is squinty.

Busted out the infant swing, but it doesn't move when I'm in it.

What up?

Looks tired, but really just can't open all the way!

Both eyes open!

He is able to hold his head enough to get in the exersaucer! The playful face is returning.

Head is looking rounder already!
He gets better by the hour.  His head looks better now than it did at 7 PM when he got in his exersaucer!

2 comments:

munselle27 said...

Sweet Henry. He is so so precious! He's getting better and better so fast. Praise Him. Love you all!

Tracy's Porch said...

I am so amazed at how fast it seems he is recovering! I know it may seem long to you since you are in the throws of it all but I am thinking he made such vast improvements in just days and even during days.

Love to you all! I just want to jump through the computer and hug him.