Sunday, February 6, 2011

first haircut

Henry's hair was beginning to hang over the back of his collar and ears like so...

A little construction-worker-ish if you ask me. Which is totally fine if you are a construction worker... Unfortunately, Henry has his momma's STRAIGHT hair, so he can't pull it off. So we found this kiddie haircutting place right around the corner from my house...

Animal crackers to calm the nerves...

He started crying soon after we put him in the chair.

Oh, the agony! I didn't get any other good pictures because he went ballistic, and I had to be a mom and help. :) I did sort of start to cringe because it seemed like she just kept cutting all the hair off! Anyway, I haven't taken a picture of the final product either, but I'll post it when I do!

1 comment:

Honey said...

Poor Henry, he is so expressive.
Those big tears are so heartbreaking.
He is so precious!!!!