Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some Pictures

I know, I promised I'd share the rest of our hospital experience.  The thing is, it's kind of a long story (but I'm sure the longer I wait, the shorter it will get), so to hold you over until I have a good chance to write, I'll post some pictures. :)

Poor Sam already has like 1/3 as many pictures at this point in his life as Henry did at this point in his.  Don't worry, I do not really feel sorry for him.

Last Belly Pic!  39 Weeks and 6 days.

Henry coming to visit Mommy before it's time to push.

After Sam is born, Henry comes to meet him and opens a present "from Sam" - a football, which he loved!

Henry watching Sam through the nursery window.

Mom and Sam later that night after our drama had gone down.  Notice my makeup is all gone and I look more like I had a real labor experience.  Man, are you guys just hanging on a thread?  I'm sorry bc the story is not really THAT exciting.
Henry and Sam. :)

Hi handsome baby!

Leaving the hospital.

He has a Matt mouth... same as Henry.

Sam and his cousin Laura. :)

Henry, Sam, and Laura. So precious.

Hey blue eyes!  Will you stay blue or turn?

Brothers!

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

He is a cute little guy and I think he looks so much like Henry!

The Joiners said...

Love the last pic- super cute of both your boys!

Courtney Squillante said...

So cute!! I think he looks a lot like Henry too!!!

Marie said...

Nice pics, Sam! Allison says hi.