Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pinterest helped me throw a GREAT party (and sell my house)!

People are so creative.  My sister started selling "Thirty-One" bags.  They are SO cute. Anyway, I invited my friends over for a little girls night/happy hour so we could socialize and look at the cuteness of the Thirty One bags.  And it was way fun... unfortunately, Pinterest made me want to make like 10000000 different things to eat. It literally took all.day.long.  So if you weren't there, you missed out.

I made... these

and these

and these
Source: opiefoto.com via Leah on Pinterest

and these

and this

and even some more yummy stuff, including OREO BALLS, and fruit and brie and stuff like that!

So I don't know who ALL of my blog readers are, but I should tell you that all of this stuff I made TURNED OUT AWESOME and also, if you are interested my Thirty One "party" is ONLINE starting today and if you are interested in buying some cute cute bags, you can do it by going to this link.

I am going to be getting THIS as my new diaper bag.  Looks small in the pic, but it is SO cute.  If you're interested, then click on the link and get somethin.  Everybody's doin it. :)  

I'm feeling really domestic these days... my last pics will be to show you how Pinterest helped me SELL MY HOUSE.






See the mirrors??? I DID THAT! (Only problem, I tried to hang them with 3M tape... like 5 minutes before our first showing = guess what? they fell... and most definitely had fallen by the time the second or third people had gotten there.) :) Love it. Next...


GROUT CLEANER... oh yes I made it myself and it pretty much worked. ;) love how creative people are!! whoop!

Man I love my blog readers.  Yall are my inspiration.  JK love being cheeseball.. no but really I HEART YALL WITH ALL MY HEART.

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

I mean... have you been taking steroids?! Your productivity is exhausting me. Also, thanks for making me even more bummed that I missed the fun on Monday night!

Erika said...

Ummm...please invite me to your next (food-involved) party, thanks!! And this makes me wish I had grout to clean...so awesome!

Tracy's Porch said...

So bummed I had to miss the party. Food looks awesome and pinterest rocks.

I love making Oreo balls. I started making them three Christmases ago. They now have flovored oreos that make fun balls. I made mint and berry ones for Nat's shower!

Anonymous said...

Whoa Leah, I am impressed! Do you still keep sprinkles in your glove compartment?