Confessions.
Last night I made Paleo Pumpkin
bread... yes, I used almond flour and coconut flour and honey, etc. But
it was a fail with Henry, unfortunately. So you know what I did
tonight? I thawed those bananas in my freezer that had been there since
JUNE (as mentioned in a previous confession), and I used some
applesauce that had been sitting in fridge since we were in our previous
house, and I made that kid some banana bread, flour and all. Here's to
hoping he doesn't come down with food poisoning after breakfast in the
morning.
I have a bad, BAD habit of buying things for
my house before I know if they will work/fit or not. What I mean is
that it would be really easy for me to get out the tape measure, and
figure out if a picture will fit in a certain area, or figure out what
size rug I will need in my living room, etc. But I don't like to
measure, so I just buy rugs and pictures, and then I hope for the
best... this means a lot of returns and a lot of re-selling things that I
have bought... aka lost money. Probably should stop that.
Did
I mention that I have not 1, not 2, not 4, but FIVE half gallons of ice
cream in my freezer? (Now, not exactly half gallons since most of them
are at least halfway eaten.) I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I
have some ice cream that needs a home. Any takers?
I
really need to get working on some of my 30 before 30 items. Mainly
the consecutive pushups... I can't even remember how many I am supposed
to be accomplishing, but I can tell you that the number I can do now is
nowhere near the number I have set for myself. Oh well.
And lastly, I haven't been blogging - but you already knew that!
No comments:
Post a Comment