Monday, September 15, 2008

Cruisin' Together

I love Enterprise Rent A Car. You can always count on excellent selection and service. For me, it was either a Kia Spectra or a Chrysler PT Cruiser. When the guy told me my choices, I laughed out loud and said, "Oh Gee." Haha. Then I considered how much Matt hates PT Cruisers and the decision was easy. "What the heck," I said, "I'll take the PT Cruiser." And there you have it. My car, which was recently hit while parked, should be out of the shop in a few days.

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

lovin the blog...i also was lucky enough to be given a pt cruiser when i got in my wreck...the horn would get stuck when i would hit it and the only way to make it stop would be to come to a complete stop and turn the steering wheel

Leah said...

hahaha. that's gonna be a problem because i honk A LOT.

Amy said...

I want to appologize AGAIN for my mom hitting your car (whilst parked,) thus forcing you to drive the PT cruiser ;)