If you know Matt, you know that he doesn't make spontaneous decisions. In fact, we are both pretty lacking in the spontaneity department. Matt is actually worse than me, if that tells you anything. I mean we have to plan our vacations like 6 months in advance or else they won't happen.
So you can imagine that I was wondering what had happened to my Matt when he decided today (Thursday) to go to Haiti on Monday for five days with a group from our church. Not only is Haiti the poorest country in Western Hemisphere, but it is also a little on the dangerous side (and that's an understatement). This is soooo not Matt-like.
We'd both appreciate your prayers for him and the group he is going with!
I'm thinking that since he is leaving on such short notice and going to such a dangerous place, I may have a little bit of leverage right now. There is only one thing I ask before he goes... (Picture me smiling really big right now!) :) Yes, I WILL get him dancing on camera.
1 comment:
YES! make it happen!! I will be praying!
Post a Comment