Matt is very well trained. Yesterday afternoon, I got my hair highlighted. Matt knows how excited I am every time I get my hair highlighted. I usually ask him like 10 times if he thinks it looks awesome, and every single time he humors me and tells me how much he likes it.
Well, this time, I wasn't finished with my appointment until about 7:30pm. It gets dark these days around 7:30. After I was finished, I called him to see if he wanted to go out to eat (because who the heck wants to cook with newly highlighted hair?). And to my surprise he was on board with that suggestion.
So I picked him up from home in the PT Cruiser (oh yes we still have it) at about 10 till 8, and it's definitely dark at this point. He hops in the DARK car, and the first thing he says (almost w/out looking) is, "Your hair looks great!" Ah ha! I caught him! "Umm babe, you can't see my hair. It's dark." Oops. Good try though. Don't worry, when we got to the restaurant he told me he liked it again.
2 comments:
Yep, I gotta love Matt...He's on the right track.
Haha you crack me up, but I can DEFINITELY see things with me and my hopefully one day husband being very similar as they are with you and Matt! Looks like I'll be coming to you for advice! :)
Post a Comment