If you're looking for a reason to switch to all-natural beauty products, I just found THREE.
1. Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate.
2. Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate.
3. Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
Yes, in my longer than usual shower today I happened to glance at the ingredients list on my Aveda "damage remedy" conditioner bottle, and found those babies right there, not to mention at least ten other 15+ letter words.
I love that the front of the bottle says, "The art and science of pure flower and plant essences." What does that even mean, people? I admittedly don't know what those ingredients are, but I'm going to go ahead and assert that "pure" cannot be an accurate description.
By the way, you're not a victim if you know the advertising is dumb and misleading, but you still buy the product anyway. Welcome to my life.
3 comments:
I've just strolled into your blog for the first time. It is scary to see the chemicals listed the length of the alphabet!!! Even worse, the ones that are listed in our boxed, canned, bottled....foods! Makes a vegan diet inviting. Is there such a thing as a vegan dessert....that's good?
Come by for a visit sometime.
I don't know; vegan diets scare me, too. I'm skeptical of almost everything. :)
do not burst my aveda bubble. i have to believe that they are saving the environment and my hair at the same time.
Post a Comment