Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dang it!

I am officially an idiot.  If you subscribe to my blog via google reader, you got to see my last post about Henry's well check, which (now I must admit) had quite a bit of first time parent bragging.  I cannot hide it any longer...

It was SUPPOSED to be published on this private blog I have created just for grandparents and great-grandparents, but I accidentally put it on the wrong blog like a loser.  So now it's not a secret anymore... I, like every other new parent, think my kid is the bomb.

I was trying to hide this from the general public... I failed.  So now you know. 

I am WAY out of it.  I also haven't checked my Reader in over a week, so I don't know what's going on with any of you w/ blogs.  Forgive me please.

1 comment:

Annie said...

ahahahha you are THE BEST. And I'm sure your kid actually IS the BOMB!!!