I should say hi, and talk about how long it's been since I've posted and apologize, etc., but I'm not really into the fluff, and so I'm gonna get straight down to business.
One, I don't know if you remember me complaining about my severe back pain during pregnancy or not? If you don't remember, just ask Matt, because he gave me many a massage... Well, we thought it was pregnancy causing all that back pain. Turns out, it wasn't the pregnancy, it was my SHOES! Are you kidding me? No.
I had just been wearing my running shoes until yesterday when I decided to hop on the elliptical in my cross training shoes instead (the same ones I sported throughout pregnancy)... and the result was the exact same back pain I had during those 9 long months! To think that I was walking like 5-6 miles a day in those shoes at one point during my second trimester and continued to wear them on the elliptical in the 3rd trimester. I didn't get those shoes until AFTER I was pregnant, so we never even considered that they could be the culprit!
So here's to trashing those shoes and hopefully a much less painful second pregnancy... whenever that time comes around!
No comments:
Post a Comment