Matt and I were strolling through the Domain the other night, as we often do. We were passing a shoe store when Matt said, "What is it with girls and shoes?"
I just laughed at him. Then I asked him if he thought I was really into shoes, and he said no. But after thinking about this for a few days, I've decided it's really ironic that Matt asked that question... because he has more shoes than any other guy I've ever seen. Remember this post? He has all those shoes and more...
Also, I went to Target yesterday and bought a swimsuit cover-up that I am going to use as a dress. Anyway, Matt was telling me that he liked my "dress", and I informed him that it was actually supposed to be a cover-up. To which he responded w/ astonishment...
"That's a swimsuit cover-up? Aren't those supposed to be like robes or something?"
Hahaha.
My poor man has been married 4 years and still has so much to learn about women.
On another note, Henry's surgery is scheduled for August 16th, and I had a conversation with another mom whose baby boy had the same surgery 2 weeks ago w/ the same doctor. I will update later w/ information on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment