Saturday, June 12, 2010

On a lighter note...

If you saw the news in my previous post about our sweet fella's craniosynostosis, you know we've had a serious week. However, Matt's done some funny things to add laughter to our home.

First of all. This morning, he was so sweet and decided to make blueberry pancakes and eggs for us to eat for breakfast. But I walked into the kitchen and he was planning on using this electric griddle that we haven't used since we were in our apartment.

"Don't use that," I said, "It's too messy. Use the flat, square pan that you can put on the stove."

So a few seconds later, I'm in the other room, and Matt asks, "Is it this pan?"

I look over to see him holding up a cookie sheet. "No, it's the square one that looks like all our other pans."

A few seconds later, "This one?"

I look over to see him holding up another cookie sheet. :) Haha.

"No babe, the other cabinet." He got it right the 3rd time. :)

Next. We went on a fancy date to Jason's Deli tonight, and Matt was eating the free frozen yogurt after he finished his meal. As he was eating it he exclaimed, "Man, this yogurt is really cold!"

I laughed. "Yeah babe, it's frozen."

Now, you may not think this is funny. But if you know Matt, and if you know me, then it's funny.

The end.

No comments: