Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lately

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted any Henry stuff!  We had a crazy month of May.  Here are some recent pictures and videos of Henry.  He has been talking a lot, smiling even more, playing with his hands, and he's started to laugh a little.

The other day he was just laying on my bed while I was cleaning, and he just fell asleep looking at the ceiling fan.  He looks like a little frog!

In his carseat!

Tummy time!

This is one of my favorite faces of his.  He only makes it when he is sleeping, but it is sooo old man looking.  I love it.

Our latest challenge is getting him to take a nap during the day.  He used to just fall asleep, but now he fights his afternoon naps.  At least he is sleeping at night...

He stopped rolling over awhile ago.  He's done it once or twice recently, but it's as if he got bored with it!

I also stepped on the scale with him the other day, and it said he weighed 16 pounds!  It rounds up, so I doubt he weighs that much, but he is definitely getting heavy.

Till next time!

No comments: