Everyone has been asking me how the little man is doing, and I guess I've been bad about updating because, to be honest, he is completely normal! Yes, praise the Lord!
Well, actually, I lied. The kid STILL won't take a bottle, and he started waking up in the middle of the night. "What are you? A newborn? COME ON, CHILD!" On top of that, he has had a little separation anxiety, which I've read can happen at around 6-8 months, so he's in that range. (Not sure if it's post traumatic stress or just typical separation angst.) Anyway... we're still thankful that he is mostly back to his normal self.
Here's a a few head shots of the little man. Thanks so much for keeping up with him!
2 comments:
SO glad to hear how Henry is doing--I have been wondering. Looks like he is doing stupendous, an answer to much prayer!!
OH...Henry you are so adorable....and you look more like your Daddy than EVER! Please ask your Mommy to put one of your pix on Pls Pray for B H!!!
I love you!!
Post a Comment