Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can I have the epidural now?

Like seriously, when I take my naps at about 1:30 pm (every day), I fall asleep NO PROBLEMO.  But by 10:30 pm, or whatever time I try to hit the sack for good, my upper back just pounds and aches, and there seems to be no comfortable position to take me off to dreamland.

BUTTTTT... I'm thankful for this aching back because it reminds me of that sweet toddler that I get to love on all day long!

Also, is it bad that when I toss and turn, trying to fall asleep in bed, that I begin to daydream about the bliss of the epidural?  Probably.  December, come quickly.  JK, JK.  No but seriously, I LOVE me some epidural!

Anyway, on a totally unrelated note, I decided that the ipad (and or iphone, whichever you prefer) is equivalent to 1,000,000 issues of sports illustrated.  Without getting too descriptive, let me just say that my man's bathroom time has definitely multiplied since the ipad came into his life.

This is classic men vs. women if you ask me.  I like to get my business done.  For Matt, the bathroom is like an oasis in the dessert (no, not the dessert, the desert- definitely dropped the ball on that one), a break from the chaos... so he shuts the door and takes his time.

Also, for those of you who found it extremely annoying how much I had been bragging about what a hoss I'd been at the gym, I'll inform you that that last two weeks have pretty much been a bust in that department.  Which is funny because I 1- have a big weigh in on Monday and 2- am going to the beach in less than a month.

"You see, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy. It's that I just don't care."- Thank you, Peter Gibbons.

You're welcome.  Goodnight.

No comments: