Friday, July 22, 2011

Twenty Down, Twenty To Go

Here I am, yours truly! 20 weeks pregnant today.  I decided to also sport my new mom haircut and no makeup, so I get a couple of points in the "not being too vain" department. Huh?


People don't even think I'm pregnant, and you can probably see why.

In other news, a friend brought it to my attention that THIS might be the real reason my back aches at night.  And to think I'd blame it on Henry.  (Some of you may not have seen that post if you don't subscribe to my blog with a feed reader.  I took it down, and decided to re-post.)

Happy Friday!!  Here's to 20 more weeks of pregnancy.  (Oh and we find out the gender on Monday!)

4 comments:

Erin Mills said...

Leah, you look amazing! Ah-Maz-Zing!! Your working out has paid off!!! I can hardly tell you are pregnant (while being able to tell you are pregnant!)

the blogivers said...

You look great and I love the new mom 'do!

Courtney Squillante said...

You look fantastic!!!! And I LOVE your hair!!!!!

Marie said...

Not fair. Now you see why I haven't posted any belly pics!