Forgive the fact that these videos were created in extremely poor lighting.
Here's Henry walking, playing in the sink (one of his new favorite things to do), and then in the third video he is doing this weird thing he does that's hard to explain... but I will try.
About 6 weeks or so ago, he started this thing where he just tenses up his whole entire face and body like he is flexing it all or something. Apparently it is genetic because Matt's mom said he did it as a child. It is really weird, and he does it totally voluntarily. The funny thing is that Matt still does it (but usually when he is angry). Henry, on the other hand, just does it to make us laugh. Hopefully you can see what I am talking about on the video, but it's kind of tough to get the total effect this way.
1 comment:
Henners, you are soooooo adorable...
I love you, I miss you, I want to give you tons of kisses...Love to you,
Honey
Post a Comment