Monday, May 14, 2012

if it wasn't for insomnia...

If it wasn't for insomnia, I am quite sure I would not have a blog.  Although, I am pretty sure this is the first insomnia post since I was pregnant, and no worries, NOT PREGNANT.

I have three reasons for insomnia. One - I went running after 5 PM.  Two- I drank a large diet coke at 9 PM.  Three - I am so excited because my old friend from High School, Kim, WON the Reality TV show, Survivor, tonight!  I have tried to play it cool all season long and not tell the whole world that I know her, but I can't play it cool any longer... and well, thanks to her awesome victory, I can't sleep.

Did I mention I can't sleep?  This guarantees a few things for me... GUARANTEES.  One, once I do fall asleep, at least one of my children will wake up.  Two, tomorrow, my kids either won't nap or they will nap at two different times.  Three, I will need coffee injected into my veins tomorrow.  I'm also an optimist.

That's all I got.  It is officially Monday!  Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

You're basically famous by association! We had a fellow WHS grad on Survivor a few years ago - she didn't win, but that was the only season of Survivor I've ever followed...