Seriously guys. I totally got to eat my words making fun of that dumb e-card. That's what I get for being sassy. But while we are on the sassy topic, let me just tell you another sassy story.
Today, Matt rolled through a stop-sign RIGHT in front of a cop, who proceeded to pull us over. I was with him. Let me be honest for a second here. I was a little bit of a naggy wife. "Umm, did you SEE the cop there?" Why did you roll through the stop sign?!" and "I was going to warn you that the cop was there, but I stopped myself because I didn't want to nag you, but it seems like I made the wrong decision!" "That's what you get - you ALWAYS roll through stop signs!"
Matt would totally have been sweet to me if the situation was reversed. So while the cop was writing the ticket, I was bickering with Matt- I could hear myself being sassy and dumb, but I just wouldn't let. it. go. Then the cop (woman cop) came back to the window and told Matt he was getting a warning. And then she said, "You're too polite to get a ticket." BOO YA, LEAH!
Dear self, why must you always be Miss Sassy Pants? It always comes back to bite me. I'm convinced he flashed her the baby blues, but he promises that he didn't. I'm skeptical... Cougars are always gettin' giddy over Matt's eyes.
3 comments:
A) I love multiple daily posts. B) I just apologized to Cullen for being Mrs. Sassy Pants. It gets the best of us, I am afraid!!
This post makes me really think we are related. I spend far too much of my time being sassy to Wade about things, realizing I'm being a jerk, realizing he would be nice to me if the situation were reversed, and realizing I need to shut up but not doing so... poor husbands :(
Ahhh sounds like me... :)
Post a Comment