Fine- y'all want to see a picture. Originally my vanity kept me from sharing...
Let me preface by saying that I spent about 30 minutes on my hair this morning to make it look like this which is 30 times more than I usually spend on it... And the back STILL looks like the fur of a dead raccoon.
But without further ado...


3 comments:
From the first picture, I think it looks great - really! In the second picture, I can't tell what is going on at that angle? I think you're going to need to get Matt to take one of the back... I'm sure it still looks great though :) Did you tell your stylist you didn't like it???
Looks good! You must have figured out how to fix it, because I'm not seeing the punk rocker thing at all (although I kind of wish I was, because I think it would be kind of awsome)
Um, the first picture it looks amazing! I can't honestly tell what's going on in the second one... :/
Post a Comment