Well, I am giving my original OBGYN the BOOT! I got a call from their office today saying that my doc had a family emergency and they'd need to reschedule my appointment (which was supposed to be tomorrow). They told me the earliest I could get in to see a nurse practitioner would be AUGUST 6th! Hello people, NOOOOOO WAY JOSE!
Let's just say I responded the way a hormonal pregnant lady would respond.
So, my wonderful sister recommended another OBGYN who she claims is one of the best. (Not sure how she knows that.) I called, and they take my insurance, take new patients, and it's located at the hospital which is very close to my house, and they can get me in first thing Monday morning. (The previous hospital was right next to Matt's office.) So it's a done deal. Yippeee!!!!
Note to doctors: We appreciate what you do, but we don't have to put up with your crap.
3 comments:
What doc? Is it at North Austin Medical Center? That is where my doctor is located (well, the office building right behind the hospital). If so, you'll love having a baby at NAMC. It is even newly renovated since I had Ashley!
Hey Tracy,
Yeah it's Dr. Akin at the Women's Center behind NAMC. I am excited about the switch because I've heard lots of good things.
Dr. Akin is great. I went there before I left, but they don't take my insurance any more.
ps. i'd love to hang out! call me!
Post a Comment