I have in my hand a sweet, personalized, GOLD... Starbucks Rewards Gift Card! It says, "Leah Gibson, Cardholder Since 2007." Apparently I finally spent enough money at Starbucks to reap some benefits. (This is apart from the baristas occasionally giving me drinks on the house. Awesome, I know.)
Along w/ the card, a note. "Welcome to the Gold Level of My Starbucks Rewards. You've earned it..."
Yes, I have.
Shoot. I didn't even know that I could become a Gold Member just by using my registered gift card. Anyway, having a registered Starbucks gift card is way better than paying cash or w/ credit for several reasons. I thought about listing them, but I think I've exhausted the subject.
On a sad note, while I was on Starbucks Maternity Leave (made up time that I did not go to Starbucks after baby was born), all of my barista friends up and left. Well, not all of them, but a lot of them. Talk about sad.
And on a funny note... Tonight, Matt and I were at our favorite new restaurant, Jason's Deli, when I saw the funniest thing. I glanced over at this young couple as they were sitting down to eat. As they were about to take the first bite of their food, they toasted their sandwiches together. I mean like the way you toast a champagne glass at a wedding. They actually picked up their sandwiches, "clung" them together, and then started eating. I'm telling you, it was hilarious. And awkward, but in a good way.
That's all for now, folks.
3 comments:
ha, steve & I totally "clunk" food sometimes :) Cheers w/o the drinks :)
Hmm... I don't think I'd want anyone touching my sandwich with their sandwich! That's kinda weird. But, CONGRATS on your gold level status! You are VIP now.
occasionally elias will try to "toast" with my food or drinks...to be ridiculous:)
Post a Comment