Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cereal time!

Sam drools and stares when he sees us eating, so I decided to give it a go with the rice cereal which, with Henry, was a little anticlimactic. Sam on the other hand- totally excited. On our first go-round, I mixed the cereal with formula and after tasting it Sammy became disappointed and gagged it all up. We got an awesome video which I might get around to posting... These pictures are second attempt with milk instead. Then I terrorized him by putting his bottle on the high chair and telling him to try to pick it up- poor kiddo, he tried really hard. I added some other pics just for fun! Oh, and check out that kid's man hands! Apologies, posting from my phone so pics are not in any order.

6 comments:

the blogivers said...

Whoa, he totally does have man hands! And I feel like since he looks almost the same size as Henry since he is a little chunker and Henry has outgrown the baby fat. Crazy!

Marie said...

Go Sam! I think I have the exact same picture of Allison grabbing for the spoon.

Honey said...

Precious Sammy...I love him

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. He is so dang cute!! He looks so much like you.

Abby said...

I agree with Elyse- He has some LEAH in him :) So cute!!!

Abby said...

I agree with Elyse- he for sure has LEAH in him :) So cute!