Saturday, June 30, 2012

stay at home mom gone punk rocker?

Goodness GRACIOUS!  People please help me with my hair!

What part of "NO GOLDEN TONES PLEASE?" could have possibly caused her to do my hair in such a way that has already caused people to comment on my golden highlights?

Next.What part of this picture...
Made her cut my hair like this picture?

Okay, so that might be an exaggeration. I do feel like I've turned punk rocker... it is SO. NOT. ME. AT. ALL.  Plus it straight up just doesn't look good.

At least I didn't cry this time. 

4 comments:

jen said...

I feel like I am going to need to see a picture of your hair now.

Ashley Hurt said...

Well I feel like this may be an exaggeration. I actually think you're hair is super cute! It doesn't however look like the Jessica Simpson pic so I see way youre left frustrated :/

the blogivers said...

I also feel like I'm going to need to see a picture...

Courtney Squillante said...

What a tease!!!! We need some photos lady!!