Sunday, July 8, 2012

let's chat, shall we?

First thing is first. Happy 7 months to my sweet HAM!  He decided this past week that he needed to 1- successfully crawl on his hands and knees (albeit very slowly) 2- pull up on tons of furniture all the time 3- become skilled at holding his own bottle (very important as we were running out of duct tape - jk jk jk haha).  Seriously though, I have no doubts this kid will be running away from me at the park in no time. ;)  I'm proud of my little Hammy, whose name Henry can now successfully pronounce.  Tear.  Why must they grow up? 

Next, let's have a little heart to heart.  There's this e-card going around on Pinterest.  It says, "Only trust people with big butts... they cannot lie."  Umm, this bothers me for obvious reasons, but if you must make me state the obvious... the SONG LYRICS are not, as the e-card suggests, "I like big butts and they cannot lie."  The lyrics are "I like big butts and I cannot lie." Forgive me for being picky.  Perhaps this is why people call me sassy.

Happy Sunday.  Till we meet again.

4 comments:

The Joiners said...

Ha I hadn't thought about that but you're right- good catch!

jen said...

yay sam! so much in one months. i so wish tucker would get crawling down-i think it would make him much happier.

p.s. pretty sure the e-card says "only trust people who LIKE big butts. they cannot lie." :)

the blogivers said...

About the ecard, HA! I knew it looked/sounded wrong to me, but couldn't figure out why... that explains it!

Abby said...

HILARIOUS!!! If they are going to someecard it they need to get that part right!