Sunday, July 1, 2012

so I exaggerate, so what? (10 random paragraphs)

  1. Yeah, so based on hair pics you can see that I am a littttttle bit of a drama queen, but doesn't that make it fun?  Truly I tell you, as long as I curl my hair, it looks okay... but if I leave it straight, I look either punk rocker or middle-aged-tomboy.  And if I'm being honest, it looked way worse when I walked INTO the salon than it did when I came out so...
  2. SO, Sam decided he would start PULLING UP on his crib - what the what?  I was not ready for that.  And I feel beyond thankful that God had me looking on his monitor when he did it because that kid could have just toppled out of there... reminds me of the time I let mobile little Henry sleep on my bed when I was in the shower, only to hear him crying on the floor later cause he had rolled right off.  Awesome.
  3. But back to business here.  (For the record, BUSINESS = TOTAL RANDOMNESS, just so we're on the same page.)
  4. I made the Pioneer Woman's Calzone's tonight, and I am like super-proud of myself.  It is funny, I am proud of myself ANYTIME I cook something new.  I should do that more often - great confidence booster.
  5. I do not have any more 30 before 30 to cross of right now, but I have some in progress.  Interested?  Okay - well I have already started the half marathon training and plan to run one on 11/11/12 in San Antonio.  I have started to memorize Romans 6-8.  Our trip to Gulf Shores is planned.  And I have an idea for a Bible Study to write!  I have literally flossed every single day at least once, sometimes twice AND I have cut the sugary candy by a lot.  But there's a lot on that list I need to get to doin'. Like for instance, push ups?  Matt keeps telling me to get started... I really need to get started.  I'm a little nervous about that one. And to be honest, when I was in the best shape of my life I could probably do 25 in a row, MAYBE 30, maybe.  SOOOO... Yeah 50= I'm nervous.
  6. If you were wondering, I don't read fiction books very often.  I have basically read Christian-Non-Fiction for like the last 10 years of my life.  That's why I put the fiction books on there.  Variety is good, right?  So I am thinking Hunger Games, but I guess we will see.  And as far as classical fiction - Great Gatsby? Scarlet Letter? I don't know... I "read" them in High School but hardly remember any of it because I really just cared about getting the grades.
  7. Speaking of High School.  How did my two best friends and I get stuck planning our 10 year reunion?  Not sure, but since I am such a party animal, we know it's gonna be WILD!!!
  8. On that note, I saw this on Pinterest and I could not agree more... 
  9. Ya know, let's make that 9 random paragraphs.  I am running out of STUFF to say.
  10. Wait I thought of something.  I spell a lot of words now ALL THE TIME. Mainly words like C.R.A.P. and any word that Henry could potentially get excited about like "Park," "Pool," or "Chocolate Milk."  Anyone else find themselves spelling things constantly?  Now I do it to my friends even when my kids aren't in the car... I spell words. It's awesome.

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

This list made me laugh! Also, I am currently doing the one hundred push-up challenge... you should google it, because I think it would give you an easy routine to get to 50! (Maybe you have already done something like this, and in that case, feel free to ignore me!)

Honey said...

Love you, Leebs.....Your hair looks lighter in the pix.