Friday, March 15, 2013

8 and 9 out of 30

Oh my gosh!  I can't believe it's March and I have only posted THREE times this whole year.  Today is a new beginning.  I am coming back, friends.

Get excited! I completed two more items on my 30 before 30 list!  For our SEVENTH anniversary, we went to Uchi AND afterwards went to Gordough's... yes, all in the same night.

Reasoning... we aren't cool and don't make it south of Town Lake very often, so we figured we'd kill two birds with one stone while we were already down "south."

On the patio at Uchi.  I'm sporting the black shirt I've owned for 9 years.


Because you aren't cool unless you take pics of your food.


I love donuts.


We got the "Son of a Peach Donut."

Note, if you are going to go to Uchi, I totally recommend what we did - going EARLY on a Monday night.  We waited for 30 minutes!  It was dreamy.  Oh, and definitely lived up to expectations.

No comments: