Friday, March 15, 2013

More pictures

Since I haven't posted like all year, I figured I'd round up some stuff on my phone for you.  I know, I know, you're all dying because I haven't been around.

Train rides at The Domain are becoming more frequent.  I feel less ashamed everytime.




Sam LOVES bubbles.


Blurry Pic of Henry's donut cake and his pajama bday party!


I actually made these white chocolate "bacon and egg" candies.  Pinterest, yes.


Look at those chunky legs and that sweet face.


We took our first family bowling trip.  We all played about as good as Henry.


Boys like wrestling.










Sam already had one haircut, but he's in desperate need of another.  I love these overalls.


Making his mommy proud.


Cray cray boy.


Sign of a good week: TWO birthday cakes.

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Welcome back!

Leah said...

Thanks Allison! Glad to be back. :)

Courtney Squillante said...

We missed you! Love all the pics!

Leah said...

Thanks Court! Missed y'all too!