Thank you, Pinterest.
If it was not for you, all pregnancy announcements and gender revelations would be rather boring and uneventful. How did we do it before we released the color balloons and baked the cakes with the pink and blue insides?
If it was not for you, I wouldn't have gone to a party yesterday where at least 50% of the girls were wearing mint and coral, with matching bubble necklaces.
If it was not for you, I would have long since forgotten the mason jar, and I definitely would not have been drinking out of one with a pixi straw... like I have done at least a handful of times in the last year.
If it was not for you, my kiddo's 3rd birthday party would not have been nearly as awesome... as I wouldn't have ever thought to make white chocolate candies that resemble bacon and eggs, and I definitely would not have made that awesome doughnut cake.
If it was not for you, I definitely would have had less variety at my dinner table this past year or so. I also would have never tried those roasted Brussels sprouts.
Surely I have much, much more I ought to thank you for, Pinterest, but my kids just woke up, so I will have to do it later.
1 comment:
I laughed out loud at this whole post. Then I read it to Carter and he laughed out loud. You're hilarious.
Post a Comment