Monday, July 27, 2009

those pregnancy tests don't lie!!!

Here's our little munchkin! (No twins!)


Baby was moving arms and legs a whole, whole lot, and it was so awesome to watch! I think Matt was totally surprised that it was actually alive and kickin! As you can see, he/she is staying snuggled up close to the side of my grapefruit-sized uterus right now. So crazy!

I was off on the due date by 1 or 2 days, but I had the gestational age down to the DAY!!! Boo ya! So Baby Gibbers is 9 weeks and 6 days today. We get to go back to the doctor again on August 13th, and I will get to have ANOTHER SONOGRAM at that point! Can't wait. Really, words can't explain how cool it was.

And, lastly, the doctor went ahead and pointed out that the baby weighs less than one ounce and probably only needs about 1 calorie a day to survive. Translation = I should eat normal amounts of food. Whatev. ;)

5 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Yea! So glad everything went well! Baby Gibson looks so cute and comfortable.

Honey said...

He/She is beautiful. I think I see a flipped nose!

andrea ivey said...

So exciting!!!!!!! Loved the sonogram! And 1 calorie?? Total whatev.

And Mike says thanks for the comment!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness!! That little person in there is already so cute!! Thanks for sharing with us - and congratulations! You will be a fantastic mommy! :)

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHA. I love that the doctor told you that. I would refuse to listen, if I was you. When else can you eat like a total pig and just tell people that "they baby made you do it?" Never is the answer.