Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1 out of 30

Matt and I became true Austinites last night. And yes, I can officially cross one thing off my 30 before 30 list. We saw Gavin DeGraw, Colbie Caillat, and Andy Grammer at The Backyard. It was a perfect, breezy night! Way fun.
psychopath face... i applied makeup at 9 am yesterday and never reapplied. i regretted that decision.
we were really there.
Gavin DeGraw... I think I liked Andy G the best. I'm really not a music person, unless it's like... Phil Collins.
we tend to dress on the casual side. and those sandals of matts are the same ones I found on the side of the road about 6 years ago (after they had fallen off of his car because he forgot to put them INSIDE the car).

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Fun! Is this one of the ones that you already knew you would be doing before you made your list? ;)