Wednesday, June 6, 2012

so I'm an airhead...

Haha. Guys. Thank you so much for the pity comments.  No really, I love when some of you come out of the woodwork like that.  It's amazing.

On that note, I will resume posting about normal things like how I am an airhead.  Particularly in that last post, when I made Matt read it (like I do with all my posts since I tend to think I am hilarious).  So he was reading my post, and he quoted it, "Now you've really lost me?"  I said, "Yeah."  He said, "I think you mean, 'Now I've really lost you.'" Dang it.  I am almost as smart as I am funny.

And on that note, I'd like to tell you that my friend told me that she heard or read an article that your IQ drops after having children.  She felt offended by it.  I felt justified.

And on THAT note, I'd like to tell you that the same friend also told me that pregnancy happens to be really hard on your TEETH.  So, feeling like now I have an excuse for my bad teeth, I begin this convo with Matt.

"Hey, Ashley told me pregnancy is really hard on your teeth."
"Really?" (In sincere tone.)
"Yep."
(Without hesitation.) "So is candy." (Bada boom!)

Dang it.

And on that note, we are trying to teach Henry that he's not allowed to say "Dang it."

Happy Wednesday, folks.


2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Haha I appreciate this post and I appreciate your cute little family! I wish Henry would have said "dang it" while we were there today so I could have snickered and egged him on...

Courtney Squillante said...

It's true about the teeth!!!!! We looked at my X-rays before pregnancy and I just had some. Since I've been pregnant and/or breast feeding for three straight years, they said it just sucks out the calcium AND weakens the entire tooth so it's not as protected! Candy shmandy